Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just a taste!

So today I start my little blog about a little thing I love about my life. Food has always been a passion about mine and I've always wanted to have something to look back at and possibly reminisce.  My writing skills aren't the best, but I'm here to work on that too.  Hopefully I will start having some recipes up soon.  I just have a few pictures and they are not the best quality, again something else to work on.  Until then just enjoy the pictures and have a good day you food bloggers!

Baked Ziti with Meat Sauce!!!
Meatloaf with tomato base.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog babe! I look forward to reading more posts!! (although I will be experiencing most of your food affairs with you in only a month :P) xoxo hunB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can vouch for the Hung bread. When are you going to be back in Ohio. Yor blog is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete